- Tirupati Balaji facts
- Bali and Sugriva – Ramayana Katha
- Sarva Mangal Mangalye – The Mantra of Devi Durga
- Stories about Bhishma Pitamah
- Tragic facts about Karna from Mahabharata
- Eight Powerful Mantras of Maa Durga
- 51 interesting stories from Mahabharata
- Eighteen days of Mahabharata war
- Story of Raja Parikshit and snake sacrifice by Janmejaya
- Bal Kand story in pictures
- Untold incidents from Mahabharata Pandavas exile
- Sati and Shakti peeths
- Seven little known facts from the Mahabharata (2)
- Love stories from Mahabharata
- Seven unknown facts from the Mahabharata (4)
- Mahabharata – A story of revenges (Indian Mythology)
- Seven unknown facts from Mahabharata
- The love story of Nala and Damyanti
- Exploits of Lord Krishna
- Ten unknown interesting stories about Lord Parshuram
- What is Shivlinga?
- The Story of Karna
- Karna’s family – Vrushali and Vrishketu
- Kurma Avatar (Tortoise Incarnation)
- Seven occasions when Lord Krishna saved Pandavas
- Draupadi could have fourteen husbands
- Lord Shiva facts
- Lord Kartikeya stories
- Nidhi Van – A mysterious place
- Pandavas after Mahabharata war
- Seven people responsible for Karna death
- 51 Ramayana facts
- Weapons in the period of The Ramayana
- Mahabharata – Unknown facts
Stories on Teachers or Gurus
- O teacher – a tribute to you
- What Arjuna gave to his teacher as Gurudakshina?
- Aruni and Dhoumya – teacher and student example
- Gurudakshina – offering to teacher
- Madhu and Kaitabh Samhara.
- Mahishasura Samhara.
- Maa Baglamukhi story.
- The Navratri Quiz.
- Durga Mantra – One of the greatest mantra of Goddess Durga is this. This has the power to heal, create, provide happiness. Link to Mantra
- Navratri stories – Stories about Nine forms of Durga. One of the most popular posts on this site.
- Great story of taming of Mahishasura by Goddess Durga.
- Famous shlokas from Durga Saptashati.
- Navdurga Darshan
- Unknown facts about Lord Kartikeya– He is also known as Swaminatha, that means that he is even the Guru of Lord Shiva. Know why?
- The idol of Lord Tirupati Balaji always maintains a temperature of 110 degree fahreinheit. Read this here.
- Do you know what was the name of the weapon which was given by Indra to Karna? For answers – click here.
- Nidhi Van is a mysterious place in Lord Krishna’s abode, Vrindavan. Read about this interesting place here.
- Was Sita a daughter of Ravana?
- Vamana Avatar story of Lord Vishnu’s incarnation.
- Narsingh Avatar
- Read about Kurma Avatar
- How Lord Ganesha was married? He was creating mischiefs to Devas that they have to request Brahma to get him married. Full story here.
- Why one should not look at moon on Ganesha Chaturthi? This is an interesting reason why people do not like to look at Moon on Ganesha Chaturthi. Read here
- How Lord Ganesha wrote Mahabharat? He had to use one of his tusks for writing this great epic. Sage Vyasa and Lord Ganesha both have put forth condition in writing of this epic. To know more, click here
Lord Shiva stories
- The most enduring symbol associated with Lord Shiva is Shivlinga. There are various explanations of Shivlinga given in various texts. You can also read some of them here.
- Lord Shiva has six sons, Lord Hanumana was an avatar of Lord Shiva, why his body is covered with ash and other unknown stories. Whole Story here.
- Do you know that Lord Shiva served as a servant to his follower?
- Stories related to Lord Shiva
Real story on Shakuni
Contrary to the popular version where Shakuni was helping Duryodhana, there is another version as to Shakuni was actually plotting the downfall of Kauravas. What could have been the reason for this?
- Family of Karna – Do you know that after demise of Karna, Arjuna became fond of his son, Vrishaketu.
- Why Karna had to suffer so much?
- When Draupadi wanted to marry Karna
- Lord Rama, Karna and Draupadi observed Chhath Puja
Lord Krishna stories
- Great stories on Lord Krishna can be found here.
- When Rukmini won over Satyabhama, another leela of Lord Krishna
- Lakshman – who defeated sleep was the only one who could kill Indrajit, the invincible son of Ravana. But how – Read this here.
Great articles on Mahabharata
Mahabharata is an intriguing and complex tale of sacrifices, relationships, deceit, revenges and many more. In spite of every thing, there are many facts, which we do not know about. Lets see how much we know about Mahabharata, the fifth Veda.
- There is an interesting story behing Draupadi having five husbands. This could have been more. Find out why?
- Test your knowledge on Mahabharata such as why did not Karna fought the war along with Bhishma.
- Popular weapons in the time of Mahabharata.
- Love story of Raja Nala and Damyanti
- Mahavir Jayanti – birth of Lord Hanumana
- Sunder Kand – A great story of Lord Hanumana.
- Do you know that Lord Hanumana had a son?
Bhima Bhishma Brahma Dashavatar Draupadi Drona Durga durvasa Duryodhana Goddess Durga Hanuman Hanumana Herbs hindu festivals Indian Mythology Indian story Jambavant Jyotirlinga Karna Lakshmi Laxman Lord Ganesha Lord Hanumana Lord Rama Lord Shiva Lord Vishnu Madhubani Painting Mahabharat Mahabharata Navratri Pandavas Parshurama Rama Ravana Sachin Tendulkar Sati Shakti Peeth Sita Sugriva Temple The Ramayana Vidura Vishnu World Mythology Yuddha Kand