Draupadi – An enigma
Of all characters of Mahabharata, Draupadi’s character is probably the most complex and interesting, barring the Shri Krishna’s character. If I dare say, one can paint her as a positive character or a negative one, if one wants to. One can find enough of both, positive and negative indicators about her personality, such is her character. Here are some great articles about Draupadi, who was bestowed with Akshaypatra. You may find the reason, why she did not tie her hair.
- Draupadi Swayamvara
- Draupadi – A role model
- Rakshabandhan – Krishna and Draupadi story
- Why Draupadi had five husbands?
- Draupadi could have fourteen husbands
- Draupadi wanted someone else as her husband
- Draupadi and Pandavas born due to a curse
- Shri Krishna did not save Draupadi from cheer haran
- Draupadi – an enigma