Interesting stories on Sage Narada
Narada, though always found in the proximity of Supreme Lord Maha Vishnu, and depicted in popular culture as eternally chanting “Narayan, Narayan” – however, had a very humble birth. He was born into the home of a maidservant in a previous life.
Though known as a very learned scholar and musician, in that birth, he also did not have any education.
However, since his mother was fortunate enough to serve devotees of Lord Vishnu, Narada got several opportunities to hear the name and praises of Lord Vishnu.
- Sage Narada – Tulabharam (Krishna, Satyabhama and Rukmini)
- The love story of Nala and Damyanti
- The legend of Narada muni or Sage Narada
- Clever Ganesha and Narada’s mango – Indian mythology
- The Monkey faced sage – Narada