The Ramayana has been written many times. First instance of this was written by Sage Valmiki who was initially a robber. Later, he chronicled the life events of Rama, who is an incarnation of Vishnu, which is called Shrimad Valmiki Ramayana.
1. __________was the vaidya(doctor) who healed Lakshman.
2. Meghnaad was performing yagna to please the goddess ___________.
3. How Rama identified Vali from Sugriva, when the two brothers were fighting?
4. Who saved Rama and Laxman from Naagpasha?
5. Sita was imprisoned in __________ vatika.
6. Ravana contained amrit in his navel. Rama evaporated this by using _____________ weapon.
7. Who was Ravana’s wife?
8. How many Kanda’s or books are there in Srimad Valmiki Ramayana?
9. Hanuman is said to be Brahmachari. Yet, he had a son. Can you name his son?
10. There is one character in the Ramayana, who is also present in Mahabharata. Who is he?
11. Laxman was an incarnation of ____________.
12. First shloka of The Ramayana written by Valmiki is Maa Nishada Pratistham… This happened when birds was killed by a hunter and Valmiki complained with above shloka. Which were those birds?
13. Hanuman had two siddhis, garima and __________. With the help of these two, he could get past Sursa.
14. Rama intended to use Brahmastra couple of times, first, on Indra’s son, Jayant. On whom, he wanted to use this weapon second time?
15. Who was the teacher of the four princes, Rama, Laxmana, Bharata and Shatrughan.
16. Name the wife of Bali (or Vali).
17. Rama took help of Sugriva and monkeys because he was cursed to this effect. Who cursed him?
18. After rejected by Rama, Sita lived in the hermitage of sage __________?
19. Indra’s son, in a form of bird, was annoying Rama and Sita. Rama intended to use brahmastra on him. In what form he(Indra’s son) was in?
20. Who was the mother of Sita?
21. Rama, Sita and Laxman lived in ____________ forests during their exile.
22. While Jatayu lost his life trying to save Sita from cluthes of Ravana, his brother lived to tell the details of the abduction to Rama. Name him?
23. in Bal Kand, Rama let the wife of Sage Gautam come out of a curse. Who was she?