All purpose flour or maida -1 cup
1/4 tsp carom seeds(ajwain)
2 tbsp oil
about 1/3 cup water
oil to fry
-In a bowl mix flour, salt, oil, carom seeds.
– Knead it adding little water to make firm but smooth dough, set aside for 10 min.
-Again knead them for a min. then divide them into equal parts.
-Take one ball and roll it like chappati but thicker then chappati.
– Prick it with fork so that it may not puff while frying.
– Cut them in desired shape
– Heat oil and fry them on medium heat. If you will fry them on high heat namak pare will become soft.
– Once cool you can store them in air tight container for days.