- Seven interesting stories of Lord Ganesha (Indian mythology)
- Clever Ganesha and Narada’s mango – Indian mythology
- Clever Ganesha and Sage Gautam
- Interesting story of birth of Lord Ganesha and duel with Shiva
- 108 names of Lord Ganesha
Lord Ganesha (also known as Ganapati) is one of the most important gods in Indian mythology and he is also worshipped in Jainism and Buddhism. For the Ganapatya Hindu sect, Ganesha is the most important deity. He is the patron of writers, travellers, students, commerce, and new projects (for which he removes obstacles from one’s path) and is rather fond of sweets.
One of the most famous temples of Lord Ganesha is Siddhivinayak temple, in Mumbai.